MUA Pro-Base Mattify Fixing Mist Review

18:43

Applying my makeup and it lasting all day is something I struggle with having oily skin. Even using mattifying foundations and powders in a bid to keep my makeup in place, I still find it rubbing off around my t-zone and looking very shiny. 
When shopping recently, I was on the lookout for a new setting spray to fix my makeup in place. 

I have previously tried a non mattifying one from MakeUp Revolution but whilst in Superdrug, I spotted a mattifying version from MUA for a bargain £3 (usually £5) and decided to give it a go. 
This fixing spray promises to...
  • Mattify and control Oil
  • Be a micro-fine mist for easy application
  • Have ultimate fixing power
The fixing spray can be applied after primer or after the whole makeup look has been completed, depending on the coverage you're looking for.
I have actually been using it after I have primed my face and also after my makeup is fully applied, for that extra hold. 
My makeup has certainly been lasting and looking Matt for longer, although i find it doesn't stay fully oil free all day for me.  I'm not sure whether this is due to me having overly oily skin or whether it's the product itself, however a quick top up of powder during the day is all that's needed to overcome the problem. 

Overall I would certainly reccomend this product for all skin types, especially oily skin. For the price the product works great and lasts a long time, as only a fine mist is needed.

Have you tried this fixing spray? Or have you tried another brand that you would recommend? Let me know in the comments...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Three of my most used perfumes...

To start I would like to say a big Hello and Welcome to TaylasBeautyTalk.  Beauty is something I have always had an interest in and I'...

Subscribe