Three of my most used perfumes...

14:58

To start I would like to say a big Hello and Welcome to TaylasBeautyTalk.
 Beauty is something I have always had an interest in and I'm hoping to show that through this blog. Reviews, tutorials and other posts are ways in which I hope to share my views and opinions with you all. 
To open up my blog I have decided to share with you three of my most used perfumes.
Paul Smith Women Eau De Parfum £37
This perfume was actually bought for me for my birthday back in August. With notes of Bergamot and clementine, blackcurrant, green pear and pink peppercorns, this perfume is a very fresh but fruity fragrance. I find this perfume is perfect for everyday wear and the scent lasts a long time.
Primark Love £2
Primark have really upped their game recently and have expanded their beauty range. A while ago whilst shopping there I noticed some perfumes for a bargain £2 and picked one up in the scent 'Love'. This has a light fresh scent, the scent lasts on the skin and is really good value for money. I will be buying more perfumes from Primarks range.
New look Fragrance Collection Set £12.99
This is another gift I received for my birthday, a collection of 4 perfumes from New Look. I have only shown three in the picture as they get the most use out of all of them but what I love about them is the size, being 10ml each means they are perfect to keep in your hand bag.
 
There are my three most used perfumes.
What are your most used perfumes?

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Three of my most used perfumes...

To start I would like to say a big Hello and Welcome to TaylasBeautyTalk.  Beauty is something I have always had an interest in and I'...

Subscribe