Primark Homeware Range | Rose Gold Collection

19:13

A huge trend that seems to be taking off at the moment is rose gold home accessories and Primark have a brilliant range of products that meet this criteria.
My room is due to be decorated over the next few months and as you can see in the background of the pictures, it's currently purple with white furniture but a wooden effect wardrobe.
As part of my new colour theme, I'm planning on having grey walls, fully white furniture so a new wardrobe will be added soon and rose gold accessories!

Recently I took a trip to Primark and whilst looking around the homeware sectio,  I found some cute hard to resist pieces that I thought I'd pick up ready for the new colour scheme.
Fig & Blossom Mirrored Votive £3 
Mini Pineapple £3
Pineapple Picture Holder £1.50

The bits I picked up are a very small selection of the range Primark currently have and I will be sure to pick up some more as the range is great value for money. 

What do you think of the rose gold homeware trend? 
Have you found any great pieces?






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Three of my most used perfumes...

To start I would like to say a big Hello and Welcome to TaylasBeautyTalk.  Beauty is something I have always had an interest in and I'...

Subscribe